Monday 27 April 2015

Magazine Advert: Final Advert

This is the final design for my magazine advert and I have made all the suggested improvements that my teacher has asked me to make.





I have adjusted the opacity of the typography so that it appears clearer against the background which makes the typography more striking against the monochrome. I have also reduced the size of the stars to draw more attention to the quotes reading "Breathtaking - NME" and "Album of the Year - Q". I have also (as with the digipak) adjusted the darkness of the poster to make it more indie/rock and less dull and grey as it was before. Apart from that I had no further changes to make and my teacher approved of the final poster as I had applied all the new changes I needed with ease as I have become far more proficient with the editing software - this was produced using Adobe Photoshop CS3.

No comments:

Post a Comment