Saturday 15 November 2014

Mock Up Plan

Over the rest of the academic year I intend to complete a number of tasks in order to ensure that I have a more vivid idea of what I want to create, this will involve planning and researching pre-existing texts similar of that that I intend to emulate - some of my research has been conducted on an eclectic range of music, however, I now hope to focus on collating research and mock ups of ideas that relate more to the style of music I will be producing for (Indie Rock/Rock). The tasks will be as follows:

Ideas for digipak inspiration
Ideas for magazine advert/poster inspiration
Initial ideas and perceptions - Spider diagrams
First draft of digipak
First draft of magazine advert/poster
Analysis of 4 magazine adverts
Analysis of album covers/digipaks of a similar genre to mine (at least 4)
Initial script of video
Shot list
Shooting schedule
Codes and conventions of rock/indie rock music videos
Conventions of music videos that feature children
Produce a list of equipment/resources I will need
Rough storyboard
Actors
Locations
Props
Produce an animatic with feedback
Final designs for digipak and magazine advert/poster

Hopefully I should have all of this completed near the end of term which would allow me to commence with the filming of my video and also post-production, all of these will have been inspired/informed by my research which will allow me to gain even more of an idea into the codes and conventions of my music video and how it will pan out.



No comments:

Post a Comment