Sunday 12 October 2014

Mind-map: Initial Ideas and Perceptions

In order to help me collate ideas for my music video, I have created a mind-map that documents all my initial ideas and perceptions of how the video should be composed - this will help me in my planning stage and it will also allow me to then produce more ideas for a storyboard and therefore my animatic before I eventually start filming. These are my initial ideas and perceptions:


This mind map has allowed me to collate my thoughts and ideas of how I initially foresee the video in my head, despite having a number of ideas I have based this mind map on the idea that I will be using my younger sister in a video that is similar to that featuring lonely, isolated and vulnerable protagonists i.e. "The A Team" - Ed Sheeran.

No comments:

Post a Comment